Thursday, July 02, 2009

DTS Grad

Tonight was the graduation of the January 2009 "Daniel" DTS!

I was so proud of everyone and I thought everyone did great! It was hard to be there without Bob though...I sure do miss my husband. (three more days til I fly, and then four more days til I see him...YIPEE!!) I did good, I only had to say goodbye to a few students tonight that are leaving for home tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night, some of the students and myself are going to go out for supper, so that should be fun. Lots of the students are leaving on Saturday, so that will be a hard one!

Then on Monday afternoon...I fly out! Yipee!! I am so ready to see my husband, I miss him so much! Our outreach team bought Bob and I a thank you gift today, and I thought it was so cute. It's a little wall hanging and it says on it "If you can't sleep, don't count sheep - talk to the shepherd"! :-) Isn't that cute? Now I just have to find a place to hang it.

Well, I am going to go to bed now, I have been talking to Bob for the last hour or so and now I am so tired! (and it's way past my bedtime!! LOL) Night all!

PS - see you soon!! (some of you anyway!)

2 comments:

Floyd said...

Hi Babe. Love you lots. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin!!!
love you and miss you alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,
David

 
Designed by Lena