Monday, September 28, 2009

God cares about the small things...

...this may not seem much to anyone else, but I was just amazed at God today that I want to share it!

As I wrote yesterday in my post, Bob was going to take me out to supper at McDonalds. After I blogged, the more we talked about, we decided not to go. We didn't really have the money, but we thought we would go anyway. As the dollar to the rand keeps going down, we really have to watch how we spend our money, so we decided the money could be used for other things.

Then today, Loes (she is staff but has been home in Holland for the last 3 months and is here just visiting for 3 weeks!), comes to Bob and I, says she wants to bless us and take us out for lunch at McDonalds!!

It was just a small thing, but I was just amazed at how God is the God that cares about the small things in my life!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Amen. He delights to surprise us...

 
Designed by Lena