Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Mumma....
Happy Birthday To You!!
I wish I was closer so I could sing to you in person! But we know God has different plans. I miss you so much and love you just as much! I hope and pray that you have a great day! That you get spoiled on your special day. I am sure Dad will make sure of that ;-)
From the sounds of your email I received today, your vacation is going great! I can't wait to see pictures!! I have to admit...I am a tad jealous! But one day, my turn will come!
I am sorry I never mailed off a card or anything, but I want you to know I have been thinking about you all day. I am so thankful for you...when I think of you, I smile (and sometimes cry), then say a prayer and thank God that He gave you to me! I am proud to be your daughter and your friend! God gave me the best mother anyone could ever ask for. I miss talking to you everyday, but I also thank God for the times we do get to talk!
Your relationship with God is amazing and I love how He is teaching you new things and you are always willing to share with us.
I pray that this year will be an exciting one for you...that you will be blessed in every way! That God will just reveal Himself to you, more and more, each day! I know that He is pleased with you, and so am I ;-)
My wish for you on your special day, is only the best! (I think that includes chocolate :-)
I love you so much and miss you!! Big hugs and kisses!
Happy Birthday Mumma!
1 comment:
Thank you so much, KB!!! I'm not sure the chocolate came my way but Dad and I did have a fun day...
I hope and pray your birthday was special as well (wink, wink) - did you get anything?? I hope Bob gave you a day to remember!
All my love, hugs and kisses!
Mumma
Post a Comment