Thursday, October 22, 2009

You Said

Tonight at community meeting, as we sang this song; I don't know what came over me, I just started to bawl.
Heavenly Father, give me the nations!!

You Said

You said, "Ask and you will receive, whatever you need"
You said, "Pray and I'll hear from Heaven, and I'll heal your land"

You said, "Your glory will fill the earth, like water the sea"
You said, "Lift up your eyes; the harvest is here, the kingdom is near"

You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you",
Oh Lord, that's the cry of my heart.

Distant shores and the islands will see,
Your light as it rises on us

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay. Now I know that I haven't heard this song. Mandy apparently knows it, so I'll have to check with her or visit iTunes for it. Very strong and powerful words - God loves it when we quote His Word... Amen and amen. Let's not stop until He is glorified as He should be in every nation!

Love and hugs,
Mum

Wendy said...

I found it on YouTube! By Hillsong. Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1HvwfIhW50&feature=related

It's a beautiful worship chorus - may we never stop asking for the nations!!

 
Designed by Lena