Sunday, March 21, 2010

I could eat a whole box....

....of these delicious cookies!!

Seriously, they are the BEST cookies ever!

Our friend Veronika, introduced us to them and I'm in love!! She bought us a box the other day, I had them sitting out on the counter and I had to put them away, because I knew I could eat the whole box to myself! I figured it was better to open them when more people were in the house. So, I opened the box later on when we had friends over, but then I was a little disappointed cause I only got 3!! ;-)

So bad I know, but seriously they are THAT good! I am glad that there are no more in my house, because I know I would and could eat the whole box myself!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ha ha...good confessions, KB! Yeah, I'm like that with Hob Nobs - sooo yummy. So much so that I refuse to buy them and have them in the house.

Love you! Talk to you tomorrow...


Mum

 
Designed by Lena