Friday, March 19, 2010

Late night/early morning chats....

I just want to say thank you to a couple of my friends, for our chats on Facebook!

There is something about being 8 hours ahead of lots of my friends and family back home in Alberta! When I am just getting up in the mornings, most of you are getting ready to head to bed - and you do what most people do, check Facebook before bed! So because of that, I have been able to catch some of you on line and have some chats that I am truly blessed by. (if I haven't caught you on line...maybe you need to stay up a little later and we can see what we can do! :-)

The one person I can always count on, is my friend, Wendy - she is a night owl, so I know whenever I get up in the mornings, I can usually count on her being on. We have had so many awesome chats (especially over the last couple of months), she constantly encourages me, has prayed for me, lifted me up, been there when I needed it to talk to someone! I am so blessed, thank you, Wendy so very much! I love you my friend!

Yesterday morning, a got to chat to another good friend of mine from Red Deer, Jim and again I was blessed. We were talking about when Bob and I come home, I was sharing with him some of my thoughts. I was so encouraged! It is so nice to know that people back home are still missing us, thinking of us, and praying for us! Thanks Jim! You are always an encouragement to talk to!

The other thing I enjoy is when my Mum is working...as she has to leave her email on at work, some days when she is not busy we are able to write back and forth and it's almost like we are chatting but it's over emails!

I am so thankful to all my friends that I chat with - there are a lot more that I sometimes chat with, but these are the three that came to mind this week. Who knows...maybe now more people will stay up a little later and we can chat next week?!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Another Wendy came to my mind...lol...

Love you!

 
Designed by Lena