Friday, May 14, 2010

Wow....

....I love God!!

I know, it's time for me to update again! It seems with this DTS we are so busy, I really don't have much time to sit down and write. Tonight I had the night off, but we are having a DTS outing tomorrow to the beach and I wanted to make cookies to take - so I have been doing that. Also, I have been procrastinating for the last little while in writing our newsletter, so while I was baking tonight I worked on that to have it ready to email out tonight!

While I was baking and writing the newsletter - I had Bob's ipod playing worship music in the background. I love listening to worship songs, it seems so many times I listen to the one playlist - which is all worship and I always hear new songs that I have never heard before, or songs that really speak to my heart. Well, of course tonight is no exception. Lately, even though I know that I am growing, I don't feel it. Also, I am a little worried about our future, as we are planning to head back to Alberta in August - but after that - I don't know what is going to happen...so I keep asking God to show me! So, I was praying when this song came on - I had never heard it before and so as I started listening to the words, I felt like they were coming from my heart to God. I googled them and am going to share them all with you on here! It just blew me away, it's like the cry of my heart - and it just reminded me that God knows everything - even when I feel so far away, He is here; listening to me and still loves me and I still love Him!

So, here is the song!

Jeremy Camp - I Still Believe

Scattered words and empty thoughts
Seem to pour from my heart
I've never felt so torn before
Seems I don't know where to start

But it's now I feel Your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip washing away my pain

'Cause I still believe in Your faithfulness
'Cause I still believe in Your truth
'Cause I still believe in Your Holy Word
Even when I don't see, I still believe

Though the questions still fog up in my mind
With promises I still seem to bear
For even when answers slowly unwind
It's my heart I see you prepare

But now it's that I feel Your grace fall like rain
From every fingertip washing away my pain

'Cause I still believe in Your faithfulness
'Cause I still believe in Your truth
'Cause I still believe in Your Holy Word
Even when I don't see, I still believe

Well the only place I can go is into Your arms
Where I throw to You my feeble prayers
Well in brokenness I can see that this is Your will for me
Help me know that You are near

'Cause I still believe in Your faithfulness
'Cause I still believe in Your truth
'Cause I still believe in Your Holy Word
Even when I don't see, I still believe

'Cause I still believe
'Cause I still believe
I still believe I still believe

Well I still believe
I still believe
I still believe

Amen!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good words, KB - I don't think I know that one. I'll have to check out iTunes when I get home and download it.

It's it amazing that we can have such a personal relationship with the almighty God of the universe!!!!

By Your grace, oh Lord, only by Your grace!

Love you!!!

Mum

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll have to Google it to . The words are great now I want to hear the music.
Sure do love you Babe. Don't worry GOD has it all planned out. I sure am proud of you and I love you sooooooooo much.
Love ya babe

 
Designed by Lena