
I just wanted to quickly update you all and let you know that God is moving in the April DTS, and I feel so privileged to be able to be a part of it! The DTS is going so great! I also wanted to share a picture of you of the whole DTS. We are a school of 16 - 10 students and 6 staff. We are from 9 different nations, South Africa, Canada, USA, Holland, England, Germany, Switzerland, Cameroon, and Nigeria! It is so awesome! I want to thank you all for your prayers and ask that you continue to pray for our school. This week we have our speaker is sharing on the Father Heart of God! All, I can say is WOW! It has been amazing! We had times of ministry this morning and again, all I can say is WOW!
Anyway, just wanted to thank you all for your prayers and ask that you continue to keep this school in your prayers! God is doing amazing things for all of us, staff and students! Pray that we will continue to grow closer to Him and listen to what He has to say for all of us!
1 comment:
It always excites me when God does amazing things because He is an amazing God and these things should be a part of our daily lives!
I can't wait to hear more - so thrilled that everything is going well!
Love and hugs!
Post a Comment