Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Prayer request for April DTS

I have a prayer request to all to share with you!

The April DTS (that we have been staffing) is leaving for outreach on Monday morning, but there have been a few details that need to work out before they leave. As a school we had a meeting this afternoon and with the base director and they spoke about outreach fees. Some of the students haven't been able to raise the money they need for outreach.

I am just asking that you keep this school in your prayers, pray and trust God with them that He will bring in the money they need to go on outreach! As a school, we surrounded the ones that don't have the money and we interceded for them and came up with the idea of maybe sharing their stories with family and friends. So, if anyone feels led to donate to them, please let me know and we can make arrangements on how to get them the money!

If it was up to me and I had the money, I would bless everyone with it, but I know that I can't afford it as I don't have the money! But that is what my heart wants to do.

Please just keep them in your prayers! That God's will be done! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Floyd said...

Hi Babe. We will be praying for them for sure. I love you guys and I pray that God will Bless them and you guys too. It's people like you that put a smile on Gods face for sure. He knows our hearts and I am sure He is pleased with both you and Bob for all the Love you show these students.
Love you
Dad

 
Designed by Lena