So, thank you to my family and friends for praying, for Wendy for driving me the other day, and to God for giving me a job! I am excited to start next week!
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Part time cashier at Walmart
I wanted to let you all know, that I had a job interview today at Walmart for a part time cashier and I got the job! I was shocked when they offered it to me, I guess I was just expecting them to give me the details and then let me know at a later date. But instead, I start later this coming week. It's only part time which is a minimum of 12 hours a week and maximum of 28 hours. It can go up to full time if there is an opening. But for now, I am so happy and feel so blessed to be able to have a job.
So, thank you to my family and friends for praying, for Wendy for driving me the other day, and to God for giving me a job! I am excited to start next week!
So, thank you to my family and friends for praying, for Wendy for driving me the other day, and to God for giving me a job! I am excited to start next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! God is SO good and it's great how he uses you to be a living testimony, no matter what comes along your way. Kristy - you sure are an amazing woman of God! I love you
I agree...I am glad you got a job, KB and I know it will lead to greater opportunities!
Good news, Kristy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment