Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Part time cashier at Save On Foods

So, I am now a part time cashier at Save On Foods!!

I got offered the job on Monday and I spent all day trying to decide which one was the best one to take. I prayed about it, but I really felt that either one was ok to take. So, I went with the one where I felt the most comfortable. Which is Save On Foods!

I did think that maybe I could do both jobs, as both jobs are only part time and I thought I might be able to swing it. But today, when I talked to the lady at Walmart she informed me that they don't allow their employees to also work for the competition.

I have talked to the lady at Save On Foods, and I start there tomorrow (Thursday) night! I am looking forward to it. I realized yesterday though, that it has been like 10 years since I have done retail work. (besides like 2 Saturdays a month that I worked at New Beginnings when living in Edmonton, but even that was 6 years ago!!!)

Bottom line is I start tomorrow and I am excited! For now I will still keep my custodian job at the church, as it's 10 hours a week and I can make my own hours for that one.

Thank you Jesus blessing me with a job!

2 comments:

Sandrine Loosli said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!! I can't believe you're starting with work now. So excited for you! And can't wait to hear how it was to be back at work. Have fun, God is with you and they're gonna love you, because you're simply amazing! Love you

Floyd said...

Hi Babe. Glad you got a job.Who know what else GOD has in store for you,eh??
Hope is is fun and you enjoy it. That makes the day go quicker.Just maybe they will transfer you to Lethbridge. Now that would be nice and a lot closer. ha ha.But you never know eh?
Love ya.

 
Designed by Lena