Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm taking back ground!!!


This week God has been challenging me through Himself, a number of friends and family, that it is time for me to stand up and get ready to face some battles in my life! I have let satan have ground in some areas in my life for too long. So, I am getting ready to go into battle, I need to put my armor on, and as this song says,
I'm going to the enemy's camp and I'm getting back what he stole from me!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

YAY! Don't forget to put on your armour minute by minute and have your battle tools in your hands at all times. Take back that land, KB, take back that land!

Love you and praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Love you Babe.
Don't know what he took but sounds like he will have a battle on his hands. ha ha.
Sure do love you. See you soon eh??

 
Designed by Lena