I guess it's good that my night shift ends earlier then say someone like my Mum's night shifts, but it's still a little frustrating when Bob works til 5 and I will be gone most nights when he gets home.
My schedule this week is:
Today 4 - 10pm
Thursday - 12 - 8pm
Friday 4 - 9pm
Saturday 12 - 6pm
Sunday 2 - 6pm
Monday 4 - 9:30pm
Oh, well, I am thankful for the job and thankful for the hours they are giving me. I really enjoy being a cashier and believe it or not, the codes for the produce are starting to stick in my head, so that is good!
Well I gotta run - time to start getting ready for work and I have a few errands to do in town before my shift starts....
2 comments:
Hey babe...I feel your pain with the night shifts but, like you said, at least you're not working past 10 p.m. I'm glad you got the job and that they are giving you more hours though.
Love you!
Hi Babe. Love reading your blog but I think I am ready for a new one this one is old.
Love you .
Dad
Post a Comment