Saturday, May 07, 2011

Blessings

Yesterday, I heard from my sister, that my brother-in-law, Tom and two nieces, Erilyn and Amelie were coming to Red Deer for the afternoon. Erilyn is in choir and her choir was coming up to do a recital. We were able to spend the afternoon with them. Erilyn had practice this afternoon, so Tom, Amelie, Bob and I went to see the movie "Rio". Then in the evening we went to Erilyn's recital.





Seeing these two made my week - I love being Aunty Kristy



I thought this was so cute, during the recital, Amelie was bored - so she took out a pen and started writing. Bob and I ended up with these...can you make them out?
ATCRIST = Aunty Kristy

UCLBOB = Uncle Bob

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Aw, how precious! I'm so glad you weren't working and were able to hang out with them. Today they were telling me all about the visit!

 
Designed by Lena