So, please just keep Kiera and her parents, John and Corinne in your prayers. Please pray that Kiera will heal fast and that she won't be in a lot of pain.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Prayers for my niece, Kiera
I am asking you all to pray for our niece, Kiera. She is Bob's brother and sister-in-law's little girl. She is 6 years old. We found out on Sunday, that she was at a friends house and was on a swing, and fell off and broke arm! She had to have surgery on it on Sunday and apparently they had to put three pins above her elbow!! I spoke to Bob's Mom today and she said that she hit her funny bone and is in a lot of pain. Also, I found out that she has a cast on it and it is her right hand, and she is right handed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little thing. We'll be praying for a speedy recovery and that she'll soon be feeling better.
Love you!
Post a Comment