That said, I went back to the naturopath doctor, she said she thinks there are a couple of reasons for my not sleeping, one is stress, that maybe lately I have been under a lot of stress and also, the fact that when I get home from work at night, I don't really have down time where I just relax. I just go straight to bed, (cause then I can be with Bob) and I don't give my brain time to relax and so maybe that is why I am having trouble sleeping!
She gave me some sleeping pills and some cream for my skin - I am hoping that they work and I hope the cream will help with my skin too.....I guess time will tell.
So, this past week, I spent one afternoon outside, with my Bible and God and just sat there and it was so awesome! It was a sunny day and it was so nice to spend time with God, I got so much strength, just from reading my Bible. I was even reading Ezekiel and still got so much strength, even though nothing really spoke to me. Then today, after I cleaned the church I drove to Second Cup and got myself a Caramel Coretto, took out my Bible and just started to read. I was just amazed at how again, God just gave me so much strength. When I first got to Second Cup, I was feeling sorry for myself and then, after reading my Bible....God just came through again. I just love when I spend time with Him.
On the way home from Second Cup - a song got stuck in my head.
All in All
You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up, I'd be a fool
You are my all in all
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again, I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down, You pick me up
When I am dry, You fill my cup
You are my all in all
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
When I am sad, You dry my tears
When I am scared, You calm my fears
You are my all in all
1 comment:
that is such an encouraging chorus to keep in your mind, KB. I am sorry that the past few weeks have been so hard on you. When one doesn't sleep, nothing goes right during the day. I'm continuing to lift you up in prayer and asking the LORD to be the strength you need at this time and that He would fulfill all of your needs.
I love you!
Post a Comment