I thought this was cute!
I overheard two little girls, who were obviously sisters talking at my store. They were about 4 and 6 years old. I was putting a Veggie Tales DVD on for them and all of the sudden, the younger sister looks at the older sister and say "Oh, I get it! I know why Larry is called Larry". The older sister asked "what do you mean?" The younger sister was so excited that she finally figured it out. When the older sister asked "ok, so why is Larry called Larry?" The younger sister says "because he's silly, his name is Larry because he's silly...don't you get it?" Still the older girl looks confused...
...finally the younger sister says "you know, silly, hilLARRYious, that's why his name is Larry!"
2 comments:
Well, you got to admit, she was thinking! Nice pic of Larry by the way ;)
Silly to me.
Post a Comment