Yesterday, Bob and I both had the day off work. Which is a very rare occasion, usually when I have a Saturday off work, Bob has to work and when Bob has a Saturday off work, I have to work. So, we decided to take a road trip and head up to Spruce Grove to visit Bob's parents and also get our taxes done.
We had a great visit with Dad and Mom and even went out for lunch together which was really nice. After we left Spruce Grove, (it was about 5:45pm) and Bob looked at me, and asked "Do you want to go to Beulah for church?" We remembered that service started at 6:30 and so we decided to go. Wow, it was like going home...I just loved being back at Beulah, even though we didn't know a lot of people there, we still managed to catch up with some friends :)

My home church....

We were so excited to see that Pastor Keith was preaching...as the last couple of times we have been to Beulah he hasn't been there. It was so good to see him again...what a wonderful man he is!

After service we went to common grounds and visited with the Peter, Edna and their daughter, Melinda. We have been friends for so long, it was great to catch up with them! They always make me laugh!
2 comments:
Glad you got to go to the service.I always enjoy going back to Beulah. Got a lot of good friends there.Glad you got to talk to Peter and Edna and Keith.
Love you guys.
Dad
That was such a nice surprise - for everyone! Glad you had a fun time.
Post a Comment