Saturday, October 28, 2006

About time for an update...

...I know, I know you are probably asking yourself, "does this girl ever update her blog?" I guess the answer to that, is "no!" LOL - not the answer you wanted to hear right? Oh, well - it's the truth. Truth be told, writing was never my favorite subject and somedays, I just don't know what to write.

It's been a slow week at work, it just seemed like no one is buying anything. I heard someone say the other day, that the rigs are slow so, that would explain why we are so slow!
Ummm....let's see what can I share with you. Oh, I started going to the pool again and doing aquacise again! I had been telling one of the girls from work about them, so we looked into it and found out that the University in Lacombe (10 minutes from Blackfalds) does classes Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8-9pm. So, we have gone to the last three classes and really enjoyed it! It feels so nice to be back in the water! I have missed it in the last year! It's nice too, because Amber really enjoys them too, so, we are going to keep going together. It's nice to have someone to go with. (Mum...where are you when I need you...can't you come to Lacombe every Tuesday and Thursday night??)

Friday night was inventory, but we were done by 8:30 as it was tire chains and we don't have many at all! Today, Bob and I cleaned up the basement, I did laundry, took the bottles back to the depot, only had $25 but, hey, better then nothing! Then, I came home and we (animals including) had an afternoon nap :-) I got up at 7 (yes, that's pm!!) and I just finished making some more cookies. Yes, that's right I made more cookies. This time I am making them for the reception. (which a week away!!) I figure, it's better to have more food, then not enough. Plus, we used up lots for the shower last week.

It's hard to believe my baby sister is getting married next week! It seems like just the other day, we were young and playing barbies together (and Tanya had to get their hair just right!! LOL) - where does the time go?? I am so happy for Mandy though, she is marrying a great guy and I know I am very privledge to both Bob and myself to be in the wedding party, and share in their special day. So, thanks Mandy and Jorge - I love you both so much!

Well, I am off to bed, we turn the clocks back tonight, so yipee - I get an extra hour of sleep! Gotta love time change!

Goodnight and until next time, God bless!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you're getting back into aquasize again, KB - I really miss it!!! And, yes, it is a bit far but I'll do it with you this week!! Yahoooooo.

Thanks for all the baking you've been doing!

Love you!
Mum

Tanya said...

Yeah for aquasize! I wish I could go! I am glad to see you updated - I love to read your blog KB! I KNOW you can write - remember the doorbell poem - that was HILARIOUS! You should see if Mum still has that and write it on your blog!

 
Designed by Lena