Today is my husband's 29th birthday! So, this message is for him!
Happy Birthday Baby, I hope and pray you will have a wonderful birthday! Thanks so much for everything over the last 9 and half years. You have truly blessed my life in more ways then you can ever imagine. I love you with all my heart! I am sorry for the times when I haven't been the best wife, but thank you for loving me just the same. I hope you will always know I love you no matter what - God has given me the best husband in the whole world. I am so lucky to be able to wake up each morning with you by my side and then to be able to spend my whole day working, with you and coming home with you and spending our evenings together. May this year, be one of your bests! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!
Post a Comment