Tuesday, March 27, 2007

For my family

Ok, this post is for my family, look at this link that I found and take a listen. Talk about bringing back memories. They only play a few seconds of each song, but it sure takes me back to my childhood!
I hope you get a good laugh at the songs like I did!

http://www.agapelandmusic.com/catalog/item/686755/306440.htm

Love you all!! I thank God everyday for each and everyone of you! God gave me the best family!!!

Love,
KB

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha ha!! Loved it! Try these two as well:

http://www.agapelandmusic.com/catalog/item/687044/402013.htm

and

http://www.agapelandmusic.com/catalog/item/689175/308736.htm

Mandy - let Jorge hear the "Good Morning" song on the first link!

Ahhhh...it was good - I can't believe they've got them available in CDs!

Love you all!

Wendy said...

Whoops...that didn't work... ha ha - cut off some of the links. Okay, from the page that KB took us to, click (on left) on Nathaniel the Grublet and Bullfrogs and Butterflies!!

(Tanya, does this mean I can throw my records away now?? LOL)

 
Designed by Lena