Here it is Friday morning and I am ready to be done work for the day. I don't have much time to write, as it is month end here at work and tonight is inventory! It sucks that both happen on the same day! I don't feel good this morning! I didn't sleep much at all last night - so I am very tired this morning! Never mind the fact that it's inventory, which usally means at least, 4 hours of overtime. So, when you start work at 8am, and don't get home til 9pm (or later - depending...) it makes for a long day!! (especially because Bob likes to be at work half an hour early, so here we are!)
Well, I guess I should start work, I don't want to but, here I go.
Also, please pray for me, that I get through today - all I want to do is go home and have a good cry!!
(can you tell I didn't sleep much??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, oh...sorry you were sad in the morning, KB. My call in the evening probably didn't help much, then, did it?? God is good - He has a plan for everything that's happening. Don't forget that. Satan's gonna try and get you down but just tell him where to go. I can't wait to see you on Easter!!
Hope inventory went good and you had a good night's sleep!
Love you!
Post a Comment