This is picture of of my new best friend!! This is Julia and I love this picture of her, as she is always smiling, always happy, and this picture captures her, just as she is! Julia was one of the first people I met when Bob and I started going to Kentwood, and it's only in the last couple of weeks we have gotten even closer. I know God brought her into my life and I am so thankful!Julia.....thanks so much for being such a wonderful and fun friend! I have loved getting to know you better these last couple of weeks. I thank God for allowing me to be your friend. Thanks for being there when I need you, if to share a prayer request or just to make me laugh. I will miss you so much while we are away, but know that you will always be close to my heart, and now we are msn buddies, I'm sure we'll stay in touch!! I love ya girl and am so thankful for you! I hope I can make it back for our anniversary next year! :-)
3 comments:
The gift of a good friend is priceless - I'm glad you are so blessed, KB!!
You are so right Mumma, and in this case, this comment made me laugh. Because I didn't write it on here, but Julia's last name is Price!!
I love you Mum!
KB
Can you believe it took me this long to catch up to reading your blog?!? So, don't worry that you take a while to write it! You're still quicker than me and I have the easier job! Ha ha. Thanks for your beautiful words and your beautiful friendship my little Miss Kristy! Love you too! :)
Post a Comment