Friday, July 13, 2007

Boys Poker Night

Here it is Friday afternoon with only 10 minutes left of work. I'm so glad this work week is done, it has been so hot in the office today, but luckily, my a/c is working. Everyone keeps coming and visits me lots during the day. (I think it's because they like to be around me, but truth be told, maybe it is because my a/c is the only one that is working in the whole office!)

Tonight Bob has invited some guys over to play poker and guess what?? I get to be one of the guys!! Yipee!! It's a $20 buy in and I am hoping to take all the boys money!! Wouldn't that be sweet?? I would so go shopping tomorrow :-)

I'll let you know in my next post how good or bad I did for my first "boys poker night!" Wish me luck :-) Mmmm, just thinking, if I wear long sleeves I could put some cards up my sleeves!! haha

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena