Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The whole Bible.....in 7 months!

I just had an accomplishment in my life that I have been trying to do for so many years and have never done it; now I have and I just wanted to share it with you all.

When I was in Jbay probably around December sometime I decided that I was going to start reading the Bible every day and read it all the way through, starting with Genesis ending in Revelation. Well, I admit I haven't read it every day, but I will say that when I don't read it I miss it.

With that said being said, today I just finished and read the last chapter of Revelation!! I don't know how many chapters I read a day, I don't limit myself, I just open the Bible and start reading.

I have loved reading it all the way through and have learned so much. I think it is one important thing that we as Christians sometimes just don't do. I mean if we want to know more about God, we need to keep ourselves in His word.

Tomorrow I am going to start again in Genesis and see how long it takes me this time...I am looking forward to reading it all over again and seeing what new things God has to teach me.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good for you, KB! Getting ready for the School of Biblical Studies, eh? LOL!

I'm trying to get back into memorizing and am working on James 1 right now...

Love you!

 
Designed by Lena