(My nickname for him is Uncle Liar!)
I just want to give him a quick message, as I didn't mail him a card! (yes, I'm a bad niece!!)
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday Dear Uncle Pat,
Happy Birthday To You!
I hope you have a great birthday...I miss you so much! I know that Aunty Mary will make sure you get spoiled - she always looks after you! If I was there for your birthday, I would take you out to The Carvery for lunch..I hope you get to do something special like that today! I love you so much Uncle...you and Aunty mean so much to me! I am so thankful I was able to see you this past July, even if it was for just 1 day, it meant so much to me. I love you with all my heart! You always know how to make me laugh and I love teasing you! Thanks for all your love and support - you are the best!
1 comment:
He's a cutie all right!! Too bad they live so far away...
Love you, too, Uncle Pat!!!
Post a Comment