I don't know if anyone has noticed but I have put two new blog's on my blog list. (on the right hand side!)
I recently found out that my Uncle Derrick (from France) has a blog! I only saw he had one the other day when I was on my Mum's blog. I was so happy to see and since then I have checked it quite a bit..now I just have to start commenting..LOL!
The other person I have added to my blog list is my friend Lindsay! She is from Ontario and is such a sweetheart! She was staffing the DTS when Bob arrived in Jbay last July. She went on outreach for the months of September, October, November and came back the first week in December but then left a week or so later as she had other committments before she headed back to Canada in March. Even though we didn't get much time to visit, I so enjoyed her friendship!
So, Lindsay...so happy to see that you are reading my blog...now I will start to read yours and maybe even comment from time to time! Hope you are enjoying your time at home! We miss you lots!
Today we took the students to Capetown for the day! It was such a beautiful day and we had lots of fun! I was even able to do a little shopping while we were there! Then we came back and then I had a "msn date" with Mum and Dad! It was so nice to talk with them. I always enjoy it and we always have lots of laughs! Thanks Dad and Mum...sure do love you both!
Now, I think I am heading to bed...we are leaving bright and early tomorrow! I'm glad, I am looking forward to being back in Jbay and being home! It has been a fun week...but I miss Jbay! I miss having the ocean just a 2 minute walk away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You HAD to mention the part about the ocean being a 2-minute walk away, didn't you? Ha ha... I am so jealous of that. It is nice, though, to hear you refer to JBay as "home" and I'm sure it will become even more so by next year.
It was great talking to you as well...love you!
Mum
Yes it was fun talking and we did have a few laughs eh?
Love you babe.
Dad
Awwww Kristy!! You are so awesome! I love you!! Thanks for this post, I feel incredibly honored! Yay blogs!! :)
Post a Comment