Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thank you Jesus!

God did something awesome the other day! Stefaan Hugo speaking on the DTS this week. Stefaan is the base director in Worcester and also the National leader of YWAM South Africa. He speaks on the Holy Spirit, he is amazing! God really uses him. Even though we are not involved in the DTS that is running now, they did have open classes in the evenings so that people could attend if you wanted to. So, this week, Bob and I have been at the base most evenings!

On Tuesday night, Stefaan spoke on healing! It was an amazing night! At the very end, I was not sure if I should go up or not for my skin, but then I decided I should. When I went up, I asked Stefaan to pray for my eczema. When I did go up, the first thing he said to me that at first he was feeling something else first. He said he felt that God wanted me to know how special I am! He just started telling me how precious I was and how much God rejoices over me. Well, as you all know me, I just started to bawl! It was an amazing time. God was speaking over and over again, telling me how much He loves me. Then Stefaan had everyone stand up and as I was crying he had everyone sing songs of praise over me. Then he also asked if there was some people that would come up and give me encouragement! It was just amazing! I just stood and bawled and bawled!

It just amazes me how God knows what we need when we need! So often, I think that I am not worthy of God's love and then He just shows up and shows me how much He really does love me! All I can say is "thank you Jesus!!"

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a wonderful blessing for you, KB! How wonderful that God gives us what we most need, which is often not what we THINK we need. However, when we catch a glimpse of His extreme love for us, all of our troubles seem to diminish and/or are put in perspective. I continue to pray for your physical healing but rejoice in the way the Lord is meeting your needs.

Love you!!
Mum

Anonymous said...

Love you KB! I'm so glad that God is speaking to you and bringing you closer and closer to Him:) Miss you tons.

Ruley

 
Designed by Lena