Sunday, April 18, 2010

When the craving hits....

(this post is written as a TV commercial - so, please bear with me, I wrote it myself ;-)

What do you do???

When the craving for condensed milk hits you? When you think of that can, sitting in your pantry...and you wonder to yourself...."if I open it, can I really just have one spoonful or will I eat the whole can?" But you know you can't eat the whole can yourself (I mean, you can - but you might get sick to your stomach due to all the sweetness) and so, you think to yourself, "maybe if I make cheesecake - then at least I can have a couple of spoonfuls that don't really need to go into the dessert"!!

But, take heart my friends, I have something for you when that craving hits! Instead of making a whole cheesecake, here it is, a little bit of condensed milk, in a tube! Just enough to satisfy that craving without eating too much!! It's just enough to fill you and just enough sweet for the day! So, next time the craving hit...buy a tube (instead of a can) and you will feel better, knowing that you only ate a little bit - instead of eating the whole can!! You can also purchase it in chocolate, caramel or just enjoy the original flavor.


This commercial was brought to you by people who LOVE condensed milk!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

NO WAY!!!!! Is it really the same taste as Borden's?? WOW...that wouldn't be good for me...ha ha. Unbelievable! I wonder if they have it in North America....hee hee...

Tanya said...

haha! Fantastic!

 
Designed by Lena